October 6, 2014

Portland Open Studios: October 11th, 12th, 18th and 19th.



Swing on by Bird's Eye View Studio
 this weekend and next as I participate in Portland Open Studios
I will be demoing scratchboard illustration.
You can also sign up for my classes, sip cider, and buy art.

Portland Open Studios is comprised two amazing weekends where you can 
watch Artists work, ask questions, buy art, and snoop at Artist's creative spaces.

Saturday and Sunday, October 11th, 12th, 18th and 19th, 10-5pm each day.
All ticket info is here, but the easiest thing to do is pick up at map at New Seasons market.
Bird's Eye View Studio is #1 on the map in NE Portland.

Hope to see you here, the chickens are waiting to greet you!

5 comments:

  1. I'm really looking forward to visiting this weekend. I get so inspired to do my own art and I love to see how people set up their workspaces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely would like a map. (annfarnsley96@gmail.com) I'm planning to come. Where is your gallery located?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a fun way to spend a weekend

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Friends, It's going to be a great weekend to tour! I have maps with all your names on them, just shoot me an email with your address and I will mail them over!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. I love to read them!