June 23, 2012

Soldering with Kate Richbourg.

Last night on the set of Beads Baubles and Jewels we learned to solder.
The amazing Kate Richbourg taught us how to make 
simple copper and brass hammered rings.  We were all hooked immediately.


Here is my grouping.  I love to wear them stacked on each other.


We used a Blazer torch, liquid solder and copper and brass wire.


Here we are putting solder on the ring joint.


I loved making some thicker rings and some thinner.
I can't wait to get home and buy all the supplies to make more!

4 comments:

  1. It was SUCH a pleasure to meet you, Suki! What fun we had. Can't wait to hang out again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for you to make ME one! hehe. love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES! I've got to finish gathering all the tools, then let's have a gals craft night extravaganza and make 8 million of these.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. I love to read them!