November 16, 2009

New Bird Blocks are on the way!

I have a HUGE amount of new Bird Blocks
to unveil at the Secret Society Sale...
November 29th, 11am -5pm.
Secret Society Ballroom
116 NE Russell (Next to the Wonder Ballroom)
Hope to see you there!

I am working like crazy to have lot's of lovelies
for that sale. I should be in good spirits that day,
as I will have just returned from Hawaii!
We are celebrating my mom's 65th Birthday a bit early.
I feel incredibly lucky to have such a wise, beautiful,
and loving mother. And she'll beat your socks off at poker!

1 comment:

  1. I cannot wait to see the new creations! The bird block with the attendance sheet is especially appealing to the teacher in me:-)
    Your poker Maui mama is mighty lucky that you flew down from a distant star into her life!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. I love to read them!